Fall is officially here, and NUSO is back from the last ASCII Success Summit of the year. This time our team flew into beautiful Boston to meet with MSPs (Managed Service Providers) and show how our platform can generate revenue for their businesses.
We wrapped up our #ASCII2019Tour on a strong note – our booth was packed during the two-day event:
Bringing NUSO to The Olde Town
As a silver sponsor, NUSO was excited to talk MSPs from the East Coast about our VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Services) solutions. These acronyms may sound complicated, but both these technologies work together to make communication easier:
Also known as Internet Phone, VoIP lets you make calls through your existing Internet connection. This provides more flexibility, mobility, and cost-savings for your customers:
- Flexibility – Unlike traditional business phone lines, VoIP lets you easily add or remove users from our real-time Partner dashboard.
- Mobility – VoIP lets your customers work from their office, at home, or anywhere with Internet connection
- Cost-Savings – NUSO VoIP can save your customer up to 70% off their phone bill. How? The initial set up and ongoing costs are lower compared to maintaining a complicated, traditional phone system.
VoIP works alongside UCaaS to give your customers a full range of communication channels – VoIP handles the inbound/outbound calls. UCaaS adds on business texting, instant messaging, video conferencing, and screensharing. These features help both SMB and Enterprise communicate intelligently.
Learn more about our VoIP/SIP Trunking and UCaaS solutions. Schedule your demo today and see how easy it is to earn revenue with cloud communications.
Looking Ahead to 2020
Our team had a great time in Boston, and we’re looking forward attending more ASCII events in 2020. Check out the full list of ASCII IT Success Summit events for next year and mark your calendars:
- Long Beach, Calif. – February 26-27
- Houston – March 25-26
- Washington, D.C. – April 22-23
- Chicago – May 27-28
- Cincinnati – June 24-25
- Toronto – July 29-30
- Atlantic City, N.J. – August 26-27
- Boston – Septe