Last updated: October 22, 2020
NUSO, LLC. respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share, and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information that we process about:
- visitors and/or account users to our websites at https://www.nuso.cloud, https://www.manage.nuso.cloud, https://nuso.marketspace.cloud, along with our desktop/mobile app (“Websites”);
- our suppliers, vendors, and business advisors;
- our existing, prospective, and past partners; and
- our existing, prospective, and past customers.
NUSO may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
Who We Are
NUSO delivers complex cloud communication solutions in real-time through authorized channel partners serving the small to medium business (SMB) and enterprise markets. We provide Unified Communications (UCaaS), Contact Center (CCaaS), SIP Trunking, Collaboration, Video and Audio Conferencing, SMS and Mass Announcements, Call Recording, Infrastructure as a Service, Device as a Service, and Faxing solutions.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We may collect the following information:
- Contact info including address, telephone number and email
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or needed for your service
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal records used for billing, to provide services or complete transactions you have requested.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
NUSO collects technical information relating to each time a visitor comes to a NUSO Website, including IP address, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform type (e.g. Internet Explorer browser on a Windows platform), broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about your visit, including pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Gathering this technical information helps us to learn what browsers we need to support and helps us determine what sections of our Websites are most popular and how many visitors come to our site(s). You do not have to register with our Websites before we can collect this information.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Websites, where they come from, and what content on our Websites is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Websites to our visitors. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology.
How We Use the Information We Collect?
Personal Information collected through our Websites is generally collected and maintained solely by NUSO and/or its authorized partners.
- you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party,
- we are required by law,
- the processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We use the Personal Information you give us:
- to carry out our obligations from any agreement or contract entered into between you and us
- to provide you with the information, products, and services you request from us
- to arrange and deliver conferences and events relevant to you
- to respond to your questions and provide related customer services
- to improve our Websites
- to send you NUSO notifications, special offers, and other information that NUSO believes is relevant and useful to its partners and customers, where you have not opted out of receiving such information; we may automatically process your information to determine which products and services may be of most use to you. You may opt-out by unsubscribing from our email list.
- to send you third party information that NUSO believes is relevant and useful to you, where you have given your consent
- to notify you about changes to your services or to ask you to provide feedback
- to enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
- to administer and protect our business and websites (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data)
- for those who apply for employment with NUSO, to process your employment application, including background checks and education and employment verification, as applicable
- to comply with all applicable laws or legal processes, including providing information on individual users to the appropriate governmental authorities where required by law enforcement or judicial authorities
Sensitive Personal Information: NUSO does not share with third parties, sensitive Personal Information such as passcodes, social security numbers, credit card numbers, felony conviction information, or health information except as necessary to complete transactions requested by you, to process employment applications, or to comply with legal obligations, and under strict confidentiality and security protections; nor does NUSO publish such sensitive Personal Information. NUSO does not sell your information to third parties.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 6677 Delmar Blvd, Ste 300, University City, MO 63130.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Customer Proprietary Network Information
In the normal course of providing VoIP services to its users and customers, NUSO maintains and collects customer proprietary network information (CPNI). This information includes services you currently purchase and how you use those services and billing information. NUSO will share these detail within the company as well as authorized agents in order to offer you additional products or services. NUSO does not share, sell, or trade to anyone that is not authorized in order to protect your rights. We may at times use or disclose your CPNI for legal or regulatory reasons such as responding to a court order or to investigate fraud.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
NUSO Websites have security measures equal to or better than those reasonably expected in the industry, such as firewalls, in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personal Information under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration to data will not occur, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Certain particularly sensitive information, such as your credit card number, collected for a commercial transaction is encrypted prior to transmission.
You are ultimately responsible for the security of your NUSO login credentials. You may not share your NUSO login credentials with colleagues or friends so they can access content or features that are restricted to NUSO partners and customers only. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your Personal Information and correspondence, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library.
Your California Privacy Rights
For California Residents Only. NUSO may disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries or other third parties who may use that information to market directly to you. As a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information licensed to such third parties.
Your European Privacy Rights
For European or United Kingdom Residents Only. If you are based in the EU or the UK, in certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR in relation to your Personal Information.
- Request access to your Personal Information: You may have the right to request access to any Personal Information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Information will be stored, the source of the Personal Information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your Personal Information: You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information: You may have the right to request that Personal Information held about you is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your Personal Information: You may have the right to prevent or restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- Request transfer of your Personal Information: You may have the right to request the transfer of Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy you can contact us at:
Phone Number: 844-438-6876
Mailing Address: 6677 Delmar Blvd, Ste 300, University City, MO 63130