The secret is out. More SMB and enterprises are switching to VoIP and UCaaS systems for improved operations and better utility. Increasing customer awareness of cloud services along with flexible technology means skyrocketing adoption throughout different verticals.
This is creating serious growth opportunities for managed service providers. Frost & Sullivan expects the North American market to grow at a 23% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2017 to 2024.
There’s now a growing list of companies offering VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services. These telecommunication service companies provide access to telephone and other related communication services like instant messaging, video conferencing, and mobility.
VoIP allows your users to make calls through their existing Internet connection instead of Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or analog lines. This provides a host of benefits including more flexibility, lower costs, and the ability to enable a Unified Communications system.
VoIP is a strong complement to MSPs. Think of it like this – you already handle your customer’s tech support, data backup, and security. Why not be a one stop shop for all your client’s tech needs? Providing a complete portfolio creates “stickiness” between you and the customer, leading to less turnover and more revenue.
Read why you should consider partnering with NUSO Business VoIP:
Increase Your Revenue
Our partners choose NUSO because we’re 100% channel focused and dedicated to increasing their revenue. We never sell to the end-user thus preserving your relationship with your client. Our VoIP partner program provides several ways to extend your recurring revenue stream and make money:
Signing on a new customer for NUSO VoIP will earn ongoing commissions through the duration of the account. Your commissions are normally a percentage of total revenue brought in through the contract. As the total revenue you bring in grows, so will your commissions.
NUSO has additional ways for MSPs to make money so let’s have a conversation to see how much you can earn. On top of your normal monthly commissions, we run several promotions and specials throughout the year to boost our agents’ monthly revenue.
We provide several add-on options for our partners and their clients to provide the perfect business VoIP system unique to your customer’s needs:
- Unified Communications – Combines different business communication channels like Voice, Instant Messaging, Video Conferencing, and Mobility under one platform.
- Contact Center – Designed for businesses of all sizes, NUSO’s Contact Center helps organizations provide professional customer service through phone, email, live chat, text, and social media all in one platform with a single-sign on. Read how our Contact Center helps both SMB and enterprises in our other blog posts.
- NUSO SD-WAN – Our Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) improves your network performance by simplifying your current WAN’s management. Easily manage network traffic, performance, and security from our online dashboard.
- Collaboration – Online collaboration is a must for business communications. Our collaboration tools like video conferencing, instant messaging, and digital whiteboards are accessible anytime, anywhere through your customer’s desktop, laptop, and mobile devices. Check out this article for an example on how collaboration can transform a business.
As the partner, you can also establish additional fees for support, setup, or configuration. You get to keep all revenue from these extra fees.
You Control the Prices
As part of our commitment to the channel, we never publish our prices. This gives you control over own profit margins. When it comes to providing VoIP to your customers, there are two options
- SIP Trunking: delivers dial tone and telephone lines to an existing on-premise PBX system via the internet.
- Hosted PBX: Uses the internet to deliver customized phone service directly to IP phones without the need, and investment, of on-site equipment
Choosing between on-premise or Hosted PBX depends on your customer’s needs in terms of flexibility, security, and price. NUSO makes working with both options easy. We provide a variety of unlimited and metered plans for SIP along with tiered pricing for Hosted. You can set prices across all these options.
We love helping our partners find the best pricing strategy for their customers, so feel free to ask us how to set up your ideal pricing model.
We Make Sure You Win
We don’t leave you hanging after becoming a Partner. NUSO is a better partner because we provide you a dedicated Channel Account Manager (CAM) who works with you to better understand how our services can benefit your customers. When you call, they answer.
Our CAMs are your exclusive source of channel support, marketing materials, and walk-throughs so you can hit the ground running. A single point of contact. That’s the NUSO difference.
World Class Support
Our 24/7 dedicated support is unmatched in the industry with experts available when you need them from people who know your business. Our U.S. based team located in our St. Louis, MO facility is here to help with everything from setting up your first quote to performing the database collection relieving you of work that slows you down.
As a NUSO partner, you will also receive demo accounts, pre/post-sales support, technical resources, and ongoing customer care from your dedicated representative.
Industry Leading Tools
Our tools are designed with velocity, convenience, and transparency in mind. We deliver speed through our instant provisioning allowing you to ‘turn up’ a new customer in less than 2 minutes.
Other VoIP providers make you wait days or weeks for a new phone number. Can your customers afford to wait this long?
We also make our tools convenient to use. Our online portal lets you easily quote customers as well as clearly view and manage all aspects of your customer’s account. This includes troubleshooting issues remotely, so you can help anywhere.
Complete White-Label Services
If you’re dedicated to building your brand, don’t worry, we have you covered with our White-Label Program. You’ll receive a comprehensive set of resources focused on building stronger relationship with you customers. Things like:
- Branded Customer Management Portal with Training Materials
- Branded Marketing Collateral
- Branded Marketing Videos
- Desk Phone Branding
Features Your Customers Want
The benefits of VoIP are numerous. NUSO VoIP enables your customers to work anywhere with Internet access and improve overall communication. Here’s a few reasons why customers love our VoIP platform:
- Dozens of Features like Auto-Attendant, Call Recording, Hunt Groups, Voicemail to Email, and Business Hour Rules.
- Connect NUSO VoIP to enable our full UCaaS suite which provides even more features like Presence, Mobility, Collaboration, and Software Integrations.
- Use their phone number on all devices – customers can use their phone number through their desk phone, computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Manage multiple users, locations in one online dashboard (You can enable or disable this feature for your customers, based on your preferences).
What’s the point of reselling a bad product? At NUSO, we work hard every day to ensure we provide reliable, easy-to-use VoIP services.
Up-time With A Whole Lot of 9s
You don’t want to sell a product that doesn’t work. Our services have unmatched uptime with geo-redundant data centers, so your customers’ business keeps rolling on.
Low Churn and High Retention
Our low, annualized customer churn means your customers stay with you longer. We also have an industry leading customer life cycle of 65+ months (industry average is under 36 months)
100% Channel Focused
We think competing against your business partner is wrong. Yet, our competition seems to enjoy fighting with their agents on deals. This is a common issue our partners have dealt with, before switching to NUSO. We’ve even talked about this problem with MSPs across the country during events. But we’re happy to report we will never:
- Undercut prices for a deal to your customers.
- Try to steal your customers.
We only sell through our Authorized Partners, so you maintain your relationship with your customers. End of story.
Why NUSO VoIP for MSPs
MSPs can add significant value for their customers by providing VoIP services. Customers want a one-stop shop for their technology needs. Gone are the days of shopping around for a different phone company, then another IT service company.
By offering a broader portfolio, you’re opening the door to greater profits and higher customer satisfaction.